Current Position: Home
» Deep processing technology of fluorine materials
- Thermal bonding process optimized to minimize flex cracking and fouling.
- Automated process control [speed, temperature and pressure] for consistent quality across multiple laminations.
- Flexible, redundant lamination systems accommodate multiple suppliers to meet various customer demands.
- 0.2, 0.45, 0.9 and 1.5 um, meet or exceed market expectations.
- Treated products consistently meet oil 8.
- Laminates process well.
- Ability to perform failure analysis and troubleshoot.
- Lead times excellent.
- Polyester backed products weep under low pressure.
- No membranes under 0.2 um (0.05um in development).
- 090 and 150 don’t match up with competitive offerings.
- No steam sterlizable offering.