Gore’s new PolyVent Stainless Steel uses premium-quality materials and construction to durably withstand the toughest challenges: from contact with the most aggressive cleaners and chemicals in harsh industrial processes, to rugged environments like salty shoreline or even offshore locations.
Premium-Quality Materials and Construction Withstand the Worst
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and the most aggressive acid-, leach- and oxidative-based chemicals.
- Greater safety: the flammability-resistant GORE™ Membrane (UL 94 VTM-0) and O-ring (UL 94 V-0) complement the non-flammable stainless steel body.
- Durable performance in the field: PolyVent Stainless Steel provides a tight, reliable seal to the housing, withstands operating temperatures of -40 °C to +125 °C, and delivers reliable oleophobic and hydrophobic protection that meets rigorous industry standards such as IP69K.
Streamlined Design Enhances Integration and Protects Airflow
- Lower installed height (5.65 mm), shorter thread length (8.5 mm) and lighter weight (9.25 g) provide more housing design flexibility, easier integration, and better protection from damage from mechanical impacts or steam jets.
- Newly-designed and positioned vent-holes, along the top edge of the cap, make it nearly impossible for water to enter and become trapped inside the vent. The stainless-steel surface also encourages roll-off, to avert the possibility of membrane blockage that could interrupt airflow.
New PolyVent Stainless Steel (PMF200444) is now available, for premium-level defense against the toughest industrial and environmental hazards your applications encounter.